Featured Security Jobs
Search Security Jobs
Armed And Unarmed Uniformed Security
Gregg Protection Service traces its roots back to 1967 when we launched our flagship business, Gregg Security Service. Since our beginning, we’ve protected the livelihoods of thousands of workers by providing premium security services to government agencies, educational institutions, commercial, and industrial firms. Based in Pittsburgh, but serving PA, OH, WV, NY, MD, and beyond, Gregg Protection Service has a proven track record of eliminating security concerns and delivering peace of mind.
- Patrol premises and secure all exits (doors and windows) regularly to maintain order and establish presence
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Check surveillance cameras
- Investigate suspicious activity
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation
- Apprehend and detain perpetrators according to legal protocol before arrival of authorities
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences
- Proven experience as security officer
- Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Familiarity with report writing
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills
- Tech-savvy with experience in surveillance systems
- Trained in first aid and CPR
- Certified 235 (reimbursement after one year service) after one year of service
- GED/high school diploma minimum is required
Gregg Protection offers reimbursement for Act 235 after one year of service.
Looking For Security Temp Jobs?
We know the local market and have spent decades building connections that lead to quality opportunities for you. We won’t just place you in any job. We vet our clients as thoroughly as our candidates. Why? Because your safety is as important to us as the safety of those you protect. Since we check references and screen candidates in-house, we can get you to work faster in security temp-to-hire job placements, flexible temporary positions, and more. Another bonus: We promote from within, creating career advancement opportunities for you. Leave your job search to us, so you can focus on what you do best; protecting those who need your service.
Note that all candidates must be 21 years old, have a clean criminal record, and pass a drug test. Prior military, law enforcement, or private security experience is helpful.
Interested In Joining Our Staff Of Trained And Motivated Security Professionals?
Jobs We Successfully Fill
Experts You Can Count On
Gregg Protection Services strives to provide the highest quality candidates to protect your customers, employees, buildings, and property. We employ extensive background checks to deliver the most trustworthy candidates with proven track records of dependability. Partner with us to take control of your environment and ensure no harm comes to the people and property you value.